Congratulations! What a joyous occasion!
This YOUR day, so if you have a special request or a special ceremony that you would like to use, please let me know here.
You are welcome to bring as many guests, photographers, videographers, and whatever else you need to make your wedding perfect. Your guests can watch from the courtroom benches, or stand with you. If you decide that you want to live stream, face time, or video conference your wedding to your community, please feel free to bring your cellphone or other technology. The Courthouse has very good wi-fi.
On your wedding day, make sure you bring:
- The Marriage License & the Certificates of Marriage!
Please make sure that you have a valid wedding license. There is a three (3) day waiting period after your license is issued. If you need more Information about getting a marriage license you will find it here:
On the day of your wedding, make sure you bring ALL of the paperwork!
- That includes the marriage license. The license needs to be issued at least 3 days prior to the wedding (but no more than 60 days before the wedding).
- The white document entitled “Washington State Department of Health Certificate of Marriage”.You should fill it out (front AND back) but DO NOT sign or date it!
- You can also prefill the formal (suitable for framing) marriage certificate. EXCEPT….no dates & no signatures!
- TWO (2) witnesses. You NEED to bring two witnesses over the age of 18 for the wedding ceremony. They must be physically present and they will sign your marriage documents . The wedding can’t take place without them!
You can bring as many more guests as you want…but you need to bring at least two live witnesses
- Photo identification for you, your spouse, and both witnesses.
- Bring the balance due in cash. I will give you a receipt for that balance. We are not able to accept checks or credit cards for the balance at your ceremony
- Don’t forget to bring a Camera!
If you are not able to use this scheduling website for any reason, if you would like an off-site wedding, or if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me here. I will get back with you as quickly as I am able.
Just select the date you want to get married from the available dates below. The cost will be displayed after you select the date.
Next, click on the preferred slot and proceed through the form. We will charge your credit/debit card a nonrefundable fee to reserve your date and time.